Sunday, August 12, 2012

The post where I talk about my hair...

Instead of writing or anything book related, this post is about my hair. A little shallow, I know. But being a creative person, I need other outlets to let my creativity flow. "Hair?" I hear you asking. Yes, hair. The thing is, I'm really excited about getting my hair cut and dyed sometime this next week. (I'm a DIY-er when it comes to hair dye and I have to say I do a pretty good job for an amateur. No unintentional weird color yet!)

So I'm sure you're asking yourself why I'm writing about this? Well, it's because I'm going to dip dye my hair and I can't decide what color I want to use. So, I'm going to show the base color and the four colors I'm thinking of using. (I'm only using one. Not all four.) The fun part is that you get to voice your opinion on which one you think I should go with and you never know, I just might do it!

So, here is the base color-       Pure Darkest Brown (Not the brand I'm using, but the color.)


And here are the colors I'm trying to decide between.







So there you have it. Let me know what you think the color is I should use in the comments and I'll let you know what I've decided in the next post. There may be even a picture included.

Until next time, happy reading/writing everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I think purple or blue would look the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me. I vote for purple. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like purple with the dark brown.
    I found your blog from #pitchmadness tag on twitter today, and funny enough, I am planning to do an ombre home dye, which is sort of similar to dip dye but I'm going more natural where the ends are highlighted. I *do* have a bright red shade I could dye over it though which might be fun. I looked up some tutorials on YOuTube the other day which was pretty fun. Some of them are pretty bad (but cute -- recorded by teen girls) but I found one by a hair professional that was really helpful.

    Good luck with your hair color and with the pitch stuff!

    ReplyDelete