Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's One of Those Days



So, it's 3am where I am at the moment of me writing today's post. Usually I have these already ready to go, but life got in the way, so I'm just flying by the seat of my pants today. Well, the title of this post says it all. It's truly been one of those days. If one thing was going to mess up or cause a problem, everything else decided to join in.

First, one of the programs that I like to use to edit pictures decided that it wasn't going to work. No matter what I tried, it refused to cooperate. It's nothing new and I'm not going to complain about it. It's just how my day started.

Second, I was looking for something that I needed to wash and it vanished. I tore the house a part looking for it, and yet it's no where to be found. I'm thinking the ghost decided it was simply too pretty for me and took it for its self. If it's reading this, please give it back. You know what it is. Thanks.

Finally, my hubby went outside in the rain to go get some things from the store. It's dead in the middle of the night, so that says how much he truly loves me and how lucky I am to have such a wonderful man. Well, he put the key in the car, the lights came on, and nothing. He tries again and not even the lights come on. So now we're thinking that new battery he bought a month ago was a dud and we're going to have to jump the car just to take it back.

Today's not been the best, but as my new favorite song by the amazing Kelly Clarkson says, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" None of this is going to kill us, but it does get on our nerves. Getting past that is a new strength that we thrive on.

Now, I will listen to my iPod and pray tomorrow will be better.

Have you ever had one of those days? What do you do to get past it?

Until next time, happy reading/writing everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I just go to sleep. Sleep always cures such days... Then you wake up all refreshed. haha No seriously. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete