Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's My Birthday! I Can Blog If I Want To!


That's right! Today is my birthday! Another year gone and another year started. A lot has changed over this past year. I finished revising and editing my first novel and began querying it. I received my first rejection and proudly blogged about it. I've also found a new strength that I've grown to love very much.

So, today on my birthday I want to say thank you all for sticking with me. I wish you all could be here so we could have a really great time celebrating! I'm not sure what the hubby has planned, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be fun.

As I blow out my candles on my super yummy cake, my head will be full of wishes that I wish would come true. I'm going to share a little secret with you all. Promise you won't tell? Okay. When I make my wish, I'm going to wish that everyone in the world gets their wish as long as it is good. Nothing evil on my birthday. I'm going to wish for everyone and hope that this wish will push them all over the top. So if you get what you wish for today, you're welcome! And thank you for sharing your wish with me on my birthday!

Happy reading and writing everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! My birthday is tomorrow. I love meeting fellow Capricorns! Have a great day! And love you site!

    http://danibertrand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Jamie. Hope this is the best ever. May your day be filled with love, happiness, and success! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete