Monday, September 19, 2011

Lies Of The Sun





I'll shine on you and help the seeds grow. I'm here for you, for I am the sun. I love you. I'll always be there for you. That's what you always said. Just more lies that fell from your lips. You know what you have done. You watched the flower grow then blossom before you took away your warm glow. Hiding behind a cloud acting like it's the flower's and the garden's fault you fled. They know the truth. They see right through you. Is that why you refuse to shine? Did the rose reveal her thorns and refuse to die? Or are you ashamed of what you have become? Just a dead star when you were once a bright sun. The garden has moved on and found a new ray of light. The flower has been plucked and bathed in a heavenly heart. So hide away cause they have become too strong to fall for your false rays of your deceiving light.

No comments:

Post a Comment