Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ray Of Light



Holding out my palm, I feel your loving embrace. Sighs escape me as I feel you kiss my face. What was once so cold is warmed in an instant. Bathed in your beauty, I sit there and listen. The whistling wind enjoys your presence, as little birds flutter and chirp in your pure innocents. I recline and take in all of your wonder. Lighting up the world as I hear distant thunder. The clouds soon hide you from my sight and draw everything into pure night. Like a hero you reappear, saving us without a tear. You are everything good and pure. That is why it is you I adore. So deliver us from the darkness and keep us safe from harm. And I will celebrate you with every passing day. Just lying her, let me count the ways.

2 comments:

  1. Be still my beating heart! Did JAMIE just post a heart felt poem? I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete