Saturday, June 11, 2011

You Love Me?! And You Find Me Irresistible?! This Is All So Wonderful!!



I have received another blog award. This time it was from the wonderful Kari Marie White! I want to thank her & also say that she is a sweet person that deserved this award more than myself! But it's mine! All mine! LOL!! Okay...just joking! I'm not like that! But I do thank her for thinking about me!

Of course like last time there are rules! And here they are!!! *jazz hands*

1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Include seven random facts about yourself in your blog post.
3. Link to 15 other blogs. - I say try to do this!
4. Let those 15 people know that they have been awarded this award.

Seven Random Facts:

1. I love designing book covers! I don't claim to be good at it. I just enjoy doing it!
2. The plot bunnies have a mind of their own. It seems that I always have 2-3 stories going at one time.
3. I am the baby of my family & technically an only child. Figure that out! LOL!
4. I love old movies MORE than I love new ones.
5. I didn't eat pizza until I was around 4. Then it was only the crust. Now I can't get enough of pepperoni, sausage, & canadian bacon!
6. Love the Food Network!
7. Thinks that Seth McFarlane and Seth Green should run for President & Vice President next year! We might go down in flames; but it will be funny as hell! Just saying!

The Winners!!

Shelley Watters
Brenda Drake
C. A. Marshall
Kara Stefanowich
Tiffany King
Lili Tufel
Megg Jensen
Jamie McHenry
Morgan Lee
Barbara Kloss
Brielle B.
Jaime Arnold
Booklurv Mindy
Kaitlyn Ann
Lori M. Lee

Congrats to all the sweet bloggers!! Now, happy writing!! :)

1 comment: