Friday, March 25, 2011

Shelley Watters Epic Follower Blogfest/Contest

I have mentioned before about using contest to their fullest. Lately I have been practicing what I preach.  A lot! In the post below you will see one of those contest at play.  Though I have not won anything; it hasn't dampened my spirits or hopes when entering any of the contests' that I have!  It's one part luck and two parts talent that gets you noticed in the literary world or in a literary contest!

The title of this blog is about a new contest that I have thrown my hat into its ring!  It is a wonderful contest that I encourage all of you to participate in!  The winner will get a full request; which is an awesome prize to win!  I have included the link below so you all may find her blog easily!

Now like I said before; get out there & work it!

http://shelleywatters.blogspot.com/2011/03/epic-follower-blogfestcontest.html#comment-form

No comments:

Post a Comment